The 2016 Arizona Tax Credit rules have changed, and that change can double the impact of your gift to New Pathways for Youth!
The Qualifying Charitable Organization amount is now $800 for married and $400 for single filers with dollar-for-dollar tax credit.
Your Arizona Tax Credit donation greatly impacts the lives of the youth served by New Pathways for Youth, providing the opportunities they deserve to reach their full potential and transforming Greater Phoenix, one youth at a time.
Your tax credit gift transforms lives:
- Every $400 prepares a mentor for transformative support to a youth.
- Every $800 provides the youth, their family, and the mentor case management support for an entire year.
- And, every $1,000 offers 60 parents monthly parenting workshops that build stronger families!
- Click here to make your tax credit contribution.
With your gift, the potential for the youth in our program is significantly enhanced.
At New Pathways for Youth, your investment creates a 1:3 return by preventing the future need for more costly social and criminal justice services. Through an online gift, your support transforms lives.
- $5,000 supports over 450 youth and their mentors with monthly life skill development workshops.
- $3,000 sponsors a youth for one year to receive case management support, life skill development workshops, a trained mentor and family programming.
- $2,500 gives 50 youth the opportunity to participate in an intensive retreat.
- $1,500 sponsors a youth for six months to receive case management support, life skill development workshops, a trained mentor and family programming.
* A contribution of $1,000 or more makes you a Transformations Society member, gives you access to special New Pathways for Youth events and helps to transform lives and communities.
- $500 provides a youth, their family, and mentor case management support for a full year.
- $250 screens and prepares mentor to have a positive impact for a youth.
- $100 provides a child in our after-school program a hot meal each day for a month.
* A contribution of $400-$999 makes you a Pathfinders Club member.