In 2016 the Tax Credit rules changed, and we are so glad they did!
The Qualifying Charitable Organization amount is now $800 for married couples and $400 for single filers with dollar-for-dollar tax credit.
Your Arizona Tax Credit donation greatly impacts the lives of the youth served by New Pathways for Youth, providing the opportunities they deserve to reach their full potential and transforming Greater Phoenix, one youth at a time.
Your tax credit gift transforms lives:
- Every $800 provides the youth, their family, and the mentor case management support for an entire year.
- Every $1,000 offers 60 parents monthly parenting workshops that build stronger families.
- Every $2,500 provides 10 youth the opportunity to participate in an intensive three-day retreat.
- Click here to make your tax credit contribution.
With your gift, the potential for the youth in our program is significantly enhanced!
Consider supporting New Pathways for Youth’s transformative mentoring programs for youth in one of the following ways:
- Online Giving
- Monthly Giving Program
- Planned Giving
- Workplace Giving and Employer Matching Gifts: Many employers match monetary gift donations to volunteer service. Your employer may also allow you to direct your workplace giving to New Pathways for Youth.
- In-kind Donations
- Other opportunities abound. Please contact Marlo Apple, Director of Fund Development, (602) 258-1012.
New Pathways for Youth provides no-cost programming to high risk youth in the Phoenix area. Nearly all of our annual operating budget is made possible by generous contributions from individual and business donors, and community grants. Every little bit goes a long way to making amazing transformations possible.
Visit Amazon Smile and search for our organization “New Pathways For Youth Inc.” Once selected, 5% of all of your purchases will be donated to our organization.
You can also support our organization by registering online with our community partner Fry’s.